Electric bicycle reviewer wanted for new brand

robbiedog

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 2, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
Hello there, I am looking for people in the East Sussex area to try our new electric bicycles then post a review on this pedelec forum, please contact me on 07804413083.

Thanks

Rob

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
Hello there, I am looking for people in the East Sussex area to try our new electric bicycles then post a review on this pedelec forum, please contact me on 07804413083.

Thanks

Rob
Oh, big respect to you Robbiedog! You must have great confidence in your product to take the risk of inviting some very knowledgeable ebike people to try out your machines.

I look forward to reviews of ebikes not owned by the tester so I hope someone from our ranks responds to your request.

Indalo

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Hi Rob and welcome!

Can you give us a little more info on the bikes? pics/links/spec etc....

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
So the same range of bikes on-bike sell? The Panasonic units are well known to the forum, the Bosch not so well but Eddie has first hand experience...

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
I did read that AVG's heuristic virus detection can be a little bit over zealous in detecting these threats, and there should be nothing to worry about.

BUT PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME :eek:

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Yes my Kasparsky Internet protection throws up a red DANGER banner as well!

So your selling E Motion bikes? have you latest Bosch versions.......real shame that I cant have a look!:confused:

Blew it

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2008
Swindon, Wiltshire
I did read that AVG's heuristic virus detection can be a little bit over zealous in detecting these threats, and there should be nothing to worry about.

BUT PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME :eek:
I think your right, Just viewed the site on the desktop server running Virgin Media security, nothing flagged up regarding threats.

The Trojan 'GRAFTOR 1470' embedded itself in 'Roaming.dll' for a couple of days, but has now been disinfected.

lemmy

Esteemed Pedelecer
East Susssex is a big county and the web site refers to Glamorgan. Where are you actually? I'm often around the Eastbourne area but you might be 40 miles from there.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
So the same range of bikes on-bike sell? The Panasonic units are well known to the forum, the Bosch not so well but Eddie has first hand experience...
just got on their site and found this:

Maxtrack distribute BH Emotion in the UK

Posted on June 21, 2011

After a great trip to Vitoria in the Basque country, home of BH Bikes, we have taken on the distribution of BH Emotion in the UK. After a lot of test riding bikes we have great confidence in BH and their products. These should soon be available from retailers all over the UK.

BUT! Here is dealer list including Onbike

■Atmosphere Electric Bikes Bristol – 0117 9087153
■Atmosphere Electric Bikes Bulkington, Warwickshire – 02476 490339
■Onbike Kidderminster, Worcestershire – 01299 25 15 14
■Onbike Presteigne, Powys – 07944 63 60 80
■Reaction Electric Taunton, Somerset – 01823 27 44 44

Last edited:

Atmosphere

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2008
Bristol
www.electricbikes.org.uk
Maxtrack are the new distributor of BH bikes in the UK and I have dealt with them as a company for years and nothing dodgy about them
They are very keen to get some real reviews on their bikes so take up the opportunity that Rob is offering to try and have your say
We have taken on a dealership and have a demo Neo available here in Bristol if anyone wants to see one

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
That site looks a little unsafe to me. Norton blocked an intrusion attempt when I tried to open it in Explorer.