Hi

sounds good where is the inbike shop on here in this thread

thx

Bob

JohnofCambridge

Pedelecer
Aug 21, 2007
Stapleford, Cambridge
Interesting that they report that powerbyke have trebled sales - guess it does depend from where they start. Not sure that is true of many of the others. Also interesting to note the odd reference to dealers margins!!!!

They clearly missed some manufacturers of note. I am biased in having a Wisper although it is a significant machine and probably should have been included.

I had not come across this site before - there are some interesting snippets if one goes to the home page and starts looking around. Thanks for the pointer.

John

RedSkywalker

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2008
Have you read their "Stamp of Assusurance"?

"We personally test ride every electric bicycle prior to shipment and, monitor the supply chain throughout, from manufacture right through to our" - that's it, finish!

My bet is "our" is meant to be "you" but they couldn't be a*sed to do the proof reading - gives you real confidence in them, doesn't it! lol.

Orraman

Pedelecer
May 4, 2008
RedSkywalker,

Being dyslexic I read that site as showing the following.

"monitor the supply chain throughout, from manufacture right through to our customer."

"Free test ride"

"We Come To You"

Would that such an offer were made here!

Dave

stranger

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2009
New Forest. Hants.
Have you read their "Stamp of Assusurance"?

"We personally test ride every electric bicycle prior to shipment and, monitor the supply chain throughout, from manufacture right through to our" - that's it, finish!

My bet is "our" is meant to be "you" but they couldn't be a*sed to do the proof reading - gives you real confidence in them, doesn't it! lol.
The Stamp of Assurance I have on screen here, reads

You won't find these electric bicycles anywhere else, they’re exclusively our brand. We scoured the industry, choosing every part ourselves. We have them assembled under licence at a top class facility that adopts ISO9001 quality system standards. We personally test ride every electric bicycle prior to shipment and, monitor the supply chain throughout, from manufacture right through to our customer.

But aren't they in Australia? Quite a way to go for a test ride, from the UK or pretty much anywhere else. Even the wrong 'bit' of Australia which is, so I am told, a pretty large piece of land.