eMTB owners photo and ride thread.

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
All lovely photos, but the last one really stands out.

I love it at night time when out riding in seemingly nowhere all on your own, yet within sight are towns and cities. It is quite an empowering/invigorating thing, which is made even better on a clear night with stars shining bright.

As for the sign, I wonder how often that we all come across signs like that.

Last edited:

Deere John

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2015
EU
Sambal you are a rule breaker?

Lovely city photo
/edit: was thinking of something else

Those signs are not really valid, they put up signs of prohibition on some places but only in rare occasions do they have legal ground. But anyway, here on some trails it is actually prohibited :) so you have to stick to the other trails, there are ALOT of them here. Really crowded area, don't like it so much, prefer the wilderness at my place :)

Thanks, it was sure a great view, wish I brought the real camera.

Last edited:

Deere John

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2015
EU
Totally in awe of both the terrain and photos.

Very inspirational. :)
thanks Eddie, thought to post something nice because now we will have degrees around zero and grey weather, so I'll use a regular bike w spikes a few days :)

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
What is both depressing and funny to me, is that I am looking at those photos whilst sitting with a hot castor oil compress on my knee, unable to ride, whilst my mates are out for a night ride. Your photos have just rubbed salt into the wound. :D

Last edited:

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Lovely winters evening for a ride out andNight flash2.jpg stopped to take a pic or two. .
I realize this might not be everyone's cup of tea when compared to other night shots on here, but in an earlier life I used to earn money with my camera and always liked night photography without flash and am continually amazed by this humble phone camera.

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sorry to hear that, on both counts.

I can honestly say that going for night rides, is by far the best way to clear the head and to chill.
Even better if you stop to take the time to star gaze on a bright cold clear night.

Hope that you get things sorted soon.

Yes the battery thing was a bit of a bummer:confused:, especially after all SW's help and advice:D.. I didnt take the spare battery :(but good job I run with more than one light..:cool:

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
Lovely winters evening for a ride out andView attachment 16765 stopped to take a pic or two. .
I realize this might not be everyone's cup of tea when compared to other night shots on here, but in an earlier life I used to earn money with my camera and always liked night photography without flash and am continually amazed by this humble phone camera.
Does your camera perform better with the red tail light than the bright front white light ?

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
If you look at the tree bark you see good detail from the red light.

The white front light just provides a glare.

You were playing Block Busters when you were out as well?

• :D
Reactions: Steve UKLSRA

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Bob Holness is dead mind ;)

Related Articles

Advertisers