eMTB owners photo and ride thread.

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Devil's Dyke not far where my brother lives.
Kirroughtree was wonderful, really enjoyed it.
The weather hasn't been kind and tomorrow more rain, hoping for either Dalbeattie or Mabie tomorrow and friday.

Attachments

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Did Dalbeattie today found this ne the most technical so far, I'll post a picture when I get home tomorrow.
Nice week in all :)

Reactions: Gaz and fatwomble

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
As a rule I don't do bling, but could not resist a pair of limited edition Shimano pedals.

Limited by the fact that they are the only ones!

Whilst cleaning the bike yesterday, I decided that while the pedals were stripped down for cleaning, I'd tidy them up a bit. :D

you need carbon crank arms now to go with them :) mine weigh a ton for what they are.;)

Reactions: EddiePJ

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
It's a bit like marmite !!! You either like it or not.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
no you cant put 203mm forks on a frame like that the geometry is all wrong with the rear sus thus the handle bars are way to high with the saddle down.

it is why DH bike frames are so small in the first place ;)

Eckythump

Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2017
North Yorkshire Moors
Have you been up Roseberry Topping? Did she mind? No seriously, have you tried ascending it? Maybe it's too steep.

I used to live not far from there. Osmotherley was an oft-visited beauty spot.
Not on the bike. I have ridden up the pack horse trail going up onto the Moor the hill to ride down the trail Skip Off Work.
Not sure if it would be doable or not. There tend to be an awful lot of walkers, not really worth getting into conflict when there is plenty of other trails to ride.
I live round towards Clay Bank so Osmotherley not too far away across the hills.

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Frustratingly I had to make yet another around trip to T/Wells yesterday morning, and figured that I might just as well take a chilled ride along bridleways and bridleways and lanes to get there. I really don't get the attraction of riding on the road, but sometimes it is a necessary evil.
The ride home was pretty good though, with traffic at a stand still and gridlocked, it took all of 15 seconds to skirt around this, and into woodland and away. :)

To make up for things, I feel a night ride coming on shortly. :) I won't sleep in this heat, so I might just as well head out onto the forest and enjoy the night.

A mixed ride to T/Wells.

Cycle route 21

Cycle route 18

Cycle route 18

Cycle route 18

The Pantiles

The Pantiles

Cycle route 18

Groombridge Cycle route 18/21

Last edited:

Related Articles

Advertisers