erider nearly sold

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
I believe you have misunderstood comments. I think we all are looking forward to read your review. Good or bad it can help other people to make informed choice.
In my opinion this bike is a very poor value for money, but I hope I am wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: guerney

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
If people here don’t want to read my posts well I have not forced anyone to. And no egroover. I won’t be posting about the new bike. Same as I did the ERider that was a different thing. And like I said I have not forced people here to help. I had already bought the bike before I posted anyway was just asking about the company. The bike has not arrived yet as only bought it a few days back. If one was to take notice of everything they won’t buy a thing. It’s all about word of mouth oh don’t drink this don’t eat that. Don’t buy that bike don’t get that car etc etc. unless you have purchased the same item or have eaten same food etc etc. well no one knows unless they have purchased same bike or food or same with voting oh tories are rubbish oh labour is rubbish all word of mouth

anyway thanks all but I won’t be posting about bike here so all can rest easy now. I probably shouldn’t have came back here. I just want to say many thanks once again to the brilliant Nealh, Matthew, and others who taught me loads on that ERider. I learnt a lot from those guys

have a great year all

bye
Genuinely good luck with the new bike. It's standard hailong battery, motor and controller parts so any issues outside warranty will be easy to fix or replace, but hopefully it'll give you many years of trouble free ebiking

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
anyway thanks all but I won’t be posting about bike here so all can rest easy now.
I hope that you do. Less is less, and they haven't said much about the Doodoo's battery. Given all the trouble you had with your Erider's battery, my main concern was with this Doodoo's - you probably won't be taxing it as much; very likely lower amps drawn on this bike's speed restricted 250W hub drive, and it's a pedelec, not a moped exclusively operated by throttle, but even so IMHO it's worth buying ebikes which are more likely to sold in the first instance with battery packs made using decent quality cells, instead of the cheap Chinese ones your Erider battery pack contained, which rapidly failed and impeded the Erider's resale for so long. I sincerely hope that the Doodoo's battery and other components aren't doodoo. When you buy a brand new bike, it'd be disappointing if it turned out to be a fixer-upper.

You've said that sort of thing before. Why not just accept addiction?

Last edited: