Evogue explorer ebike

Sheree

Just Joined
Jul 6, 2018
hi could someone help me. My connector has broken when my battery skipped out of my hands and slammed down on the casing. My bike won’t work now as battery are not lined up with the connectors. Do you know if I can source one as I have looked everywhere. The company I bought the bike from won’t help as they are closing down even though it’s under guarantee.
What can I do I’m so upset as I rely on this to get me to work as no public transport at the time I leave.
upload_2018-7-6_20-11-34.jpeg

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Sorry to hear this, I used to really rely on mine till a job change. I hear your pain

However, that connector looks to be in same/correct position ? I'm not entirely convinced the issue is the connector pictured . You sure it's not battery side ? Check the rails are sliding in right. It could be that the battery side could be misaligned , not the bike side,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheree

Just Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Sorry to hear this, I used to really rely on mine till a job change. I hear your pain

However, that connector looks to be in same/correct position ? I'm not entirely convinced the issue is the connector pictured . You sure it's not battery side ? Check the rails are sliding in right. It could be that the battery side could be misaligned , not the bike side,

Hi

Not the connector is smashed I’ve glued it together but not in the right position. I have 3 battery’s and they all do the same. It’s definitely the connector bracket.

Regards
Sheree

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Personally then, id unscrew the connectorand you can't repair properly in situ. Then repair with a good 2 pack epoxy resin (looks like you maybe used a superglue from the white residue ?)

Honestly I'd have thought it very repairable from the photo