Excellent condition Wisper 905 SE City for sale

jeff21up

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 17, 2011
For Sale
I am selling my Wisper 905se City 14amp
Bought March 2011 for around £1600 all in and used regularly
The bike is in immaculate condition and has been kept in my front room from purchase. It has never been ridden off road and i have never used the throttle.
Just had the battery into Wisper for a faulty switch which has been replaced under warrenty (bike still under warrenty) While the battery was in for switch repair they did a load test on the battery and the report is below

From Adrian at Wisper
Hi Jeff,

Your battery is being returned to you today.

We have replaced the key-switch & given the battery a load test which it passed at around 100% of its original capacity, which is excellent.

Charging, then load testing & re-charging the battery all takes time & this is the reason for the delay.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Adrian.

The reason for the sale is that i have had a bionx kit fitted to my Marin Fairfax Flat bar road bike and as the kit has cost me £1600 and the Marin £700 i need to sell the Wisper to help finance it.

Any serious offers considered, no idea what to ask

Will post some photos later - I am in Bolton Lancashire
Phone: 07725848586

Jeff

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Any serious offers considered, no idea what to ask

Jeff
You can use my second hand e-bike pricing formula linked to below to guide you Jeff. Based on the just 18 months age, the asking price by that formula is £1020, but since that just breaks the awkward £1000 barrier, it might sell more easily at say £995:

S/H e-bike pricing

Adjust the final price according to condition etc as specified.

jeff21up

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks David and Flecc - still waiting for my battery back before i can post pictures