Ezee Wireing

mygrumpy

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2006
Sutton, Surrey
Hi All.The same problem as Piotrmacheta.have taken the Pedal Sensor out,and the Battery Meter out.What i need to know is,the throttle has 5 wires brown, black, blue, red, green,The cable that gos to the controller has 6 blue, white, red, green, yellow, black,Does (yellow black)-(brown black) join together, from controller to throttle.Thanks For any help given. John

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Here's the wiring of the 6 way connector from the controller at the meter end

Black and Yellow: Throttle/pedelec switch, join together for throttle operation. The black is ground and also goes to the meter board when it's in circuit.

White-Red-Blue-Green: All go to the meter board for battery level metering and brake cutouts, lighting etc. You should be able to leave all those open circuit.

piotrmacheta

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 23, 2009
I'm back off my hols now, just saw your post. I got my kit working ok in the end. If you still need help with where the wires go then let me know.

mygrumpy

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2006
Sutton, Surrey
Ezee Wiring

Hi Piotrmacheta.Did you wire it without the meter board.could let me have the wiring diagram of the way you wired it up. Thanks John

piotrmacheta

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 23, 2009
I had to use the meter in the circuit. I connected the throttle (5 pin) to the meter and then the 6 pin from the meter to the 6 pin socket on the controller. From the controller connect the 6 pin plug and the 3 motor wires to the motor. I can get all the wire colours if you need them. If you connect the 5 pin throttle to the controller directly then it doesn't work and the red led flashes 6 times.
Peter

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Pending Piotrmacheta coming in, the two selector switch wires are Black and Yellow on my eZee models. When the switch is closed (=wires joined), it's throttle operation. Switch open circuit is pedelec operation.