Fell off my shiny new ebike.. but why?

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
I wonder if your front wheel caught the side of a rut, doesn't have to be big' Very quick and easy to do and no coming back from it.
I don't think you're crackers, your post five echoes my thoughts exactly.
Dave.

Reactions: Gubbins

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Where balance is concerned I'm a real oddity. I never fall off two wheelers and age has made no difference to that, my balance being as perfect as anyone could wish for. I'm even one of the gits who routinely showed off on motorbikes by not putting a foot down while waiting long periods at traffic lights, even in my late sixties!

But I'm hopeless on my feet! I cannot stand reliably on one leg for more than a second, I cannot stay upright on a skateboard, ice skates or roller skates. And I've sometimes even fallen while walking.

So I just think I belong on wheels, either one in front and one behind or four well spaced ones. I've got five wheels on the chair I'm sitting on at the moment! :)

Reactions: Croxden

VictoryV

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 15, 2012
near Biggleswade
Where balance is concerned I'm a real oddity. I never fall off two wheelers and age has made no difference to that, my balance being as perfect as anyone could wish for. I'm even one of the gits who routinely showed off on motorbikes by not putting a foot down while waiting long periods at traffic lights, even in my late sixties!

But I'm hopeless on my feet! I cannot stand reliably on one leg for more than a second, I cannot stay upright on a skateboard, ice skates or roller skates. And I've sometimes even fallen while walking.

So I just think I belong on wheels, either one in front and one behind or four well spaced ones. I've got five wheels on the chair I'm sitting on at the moment! :)
you are bicyclonic

Reactions: flecc

cosybike

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2009
www.cosybike.co.uk
Elderly and falling over for no reason? I'd be heading for the doctors for a Parkinson's and Alzheimer's check over. My parents are not even properly old and their planning ahead and driving skill has markedly deteriorated in the last two or 3 years.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Reactions: EddiePJ

stumpy150

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 9, 2015
Yorkshire
Phill , start taking water with whatever you have been drinking :)

On a serious note I hope you get to the bottom of the cause for your tumble :)