Flecc Breaks 15K Barrier

C

Cyclezee

I don't know if anyone noticed, but our Guru has passed the 15,000 post barrier on the forum and averaging almost 11 per day.

A truly incredible achievement and every one informative, reasoned and impartial:cool:

Well done Tony;)

J:) hn

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks John, stopped counting long ago, only the growing pile of worn out keyboards reminding me. :)

thunderblue

Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2009
Manchester
well done Flecc - it's a wonder you can still reach the brake levers - your fingers must be worn down as well!

Elaine

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
Well done Flecc
its a comfort to know your always around. On to the next thousand.;) Nigel.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks all. In fact a do a lot of other things with my time as well onmebike, the replies on here are frequently done as I pass by the computer while engaged in other things. If someone were to examine my times in here, they'd see many gaps of up to several hours, sometimes whole days, and even three or four days on occasions.

On the other hand, I also deal with many queries from around the world that come in through my e-bike websites:

Panasonic support site

Lafree support site

Torq Talk support site

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
I don't know if anyone noticed, but our Guru has passed the 15,000 post barrier on the forum and averaging almost 11 per day.

A truly incredible achievement and every one informative, reasoned and impartial:cool:

Well done Tony;)

J:) hn
I second all tho's sentiments as well i aint been in the forum five min's and already Flecc has given me good advice so itr's a big well done from me