for e-bikers with flat batteries

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
some fing to to do I guess while waiting for cab to pick me and the bike up!:confused::p

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
I suppose pedaling would be out of the question ?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
They had these events in the recent Olympics, cycling very slowly for most of the time but ending with a mad sprint. One of the weirder aspects of cycling sport.

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
maybe this could be an afternoons fun, for those with empty pockets and a dodgy battery

Slowbiking

cheers barrycoll
Ha that's totally bizarre, but looks fun...at least until you fall off! Those floors look hard ;-)

barrycoll

Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2009
you folks are not recognising the skill involved in balancing yourself on a stationary bike....all though, obviously the bike is not stationary, as it is in movement the whole time...

reliable balance requires movement, which require freedom in the knees, hip joints,ankles, and the balance of the head on the neck.....

old folks tend to fall and break hip joints, so maybe a little balance practise (while you still have it), is not a bad idea, and for my sins I use one of these

Balance Dome: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

you can use it both sides, and lets say that standing on it , is a challenge

cheers barrycoll

aseb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 12, 2009
you folks are not recognising the skill involved in balancing yourself on a stationary bike....
Where's the gymnastic version of this 'skill'? It doesn't seem to be widely competed, but I do remember a game when I was a little kid where you crept up on someone while they turned away, but were out if seen moving when they turned round.