For sale BH Emotion Sport Max + with 25Ah battery

HarryB

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2007
London
I am selling my Emotion Sport Max as I have purchased a Blue Label Nuvinci Charger. It is in good working order and comes with a 25Ah battery (less than a year old) and fast charger which charges on the bike. It also comes with the standard charger. I haven't done many miles over the last year and have treated this battery very kindly as I only part charge it and never deplete it – only using the middle 60% (this is possible as it is such a huge battery). It has also been treated well, for example not being left in the sun (obviously it shows all five red lights and is still under guarantee) – it should last many years. Also in the last year it has had new mudguards and a rack. This is a well specified, light (20kg), fast electric bike which is very nice to ride. It has Shimano hydraulic brakes and Deore 8 speed derailleur (11-32 with 41 chain wheel). Panasonic motor with standard 9 tooth drive. At the moment is set up as a sporty bike but when I used it I changed it to a more relaxed commuting bike. I can provide the bits to convert it back if that suits you. This is the 50cm frame so it could be described as medium (they didn’t do a small). A new 25Ah battery and fast charger are about £700-800 and I am looking for about £900. The bike is located in North London or it can be collected from Westminster. I can also deliver it to any mainline station in the capital. PM me if you want any more info or images or leave a message here and I will respond.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg FullSizeRender (5).jpg

tapash

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
hi, is there throttle mode available? I work in tottenham ct road. Can I have a look at some point please?

Last edited:

HarryB

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2007
London
hi, is there throttle mode available? I work in tottenham ct road. Can I have a look at some point please?
This is the same Panasonic drive as the Kalkhoffs etc so is strictly a pedalec not throttle controlled. You are welcome to look at it as we are quite near to each other.

tapash

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
Thanks for replying. You said warranty is valid on this bike. How many months / years of warranty still left?

HarryB

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2007
London
I have pm'd you.