For sale: Giant Escape Hybrid 1 (eBay) North Yorkshire

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
nice bike...

noticed the name and wondered if you were i to VW campers?? Then I was really nosy and checked your posts... (!) and noticed you are from gogland.. my mam taught at rhosybol for a while.. Ysgol bach. Did you go to YSTJ?

Dubster

Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2012
North Yorkshire
nice bike...

noticed the name and wondered if you were i to VW campers?? Then I was really nosy and checked your posts... (!) and noticed you are from gogland.. my mam taught at rhosybol for a while.. Ysgol bach. Did you go to YSTJ?
Hey wissy,

Yes, we have a VW Camper, a 1986 T3 and a 1967 Beetle (my pride and joy) also had a 1974 412LS Variant, but that was sold last year - I have too many toys. Do you have a Camper?

Unfortunately we moved from Anglesey before I would have gone to YSTJ. When did your mam teach at Rhosybol?

The Giant bike has now gone to it's new home :)

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
Hi..

I think my mum would have taught at Rhosybol in the mid 70s? Think my best mate's mum worked there most if her working life as well.

I still have my babe 71/72 L reg crossover and was my daily driver to work for 19 years until I got my KTM Macina :). He still outside house though as we only have that, 2 old motorbikes and bicycles as transport. Also had a nice 78 Westfalia (helsinki) for a few yrs and a 67 splitty until fairly recently. Got rid of the last two as garage bills were getting silly and when all 3 were in a garage at the same time it seemed pretty daft. stillI I Miss them.