For Sale - Powabyke 5 Speed Shopper

MorganMadplus8

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 25, 2008
Hereford
This has been used for our caravan holidays over the last 3 years and is now surplus to requirements as I cannot fit a bike carrier on the new car.
I have just checked it out today and all seems to work OK. I cannot guarantee the range of the battery but when it was used last time we travelled over 20 miles with peddling and power (Norfolk Broads). Would like to get a reasonable sum for it, so if you are interested please let me know and perhaps a deal can be reached - Thanks Neil (Herefordshire).

path20

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 5, 2008
This has been used for our caravan holidays over the last 3 years and is now surplus to requirements as I cannot fit a bike carrier on the new car.
I have just checked it out today and all seems to work OK. I cannot guarantee the range of the battery but when it was used last time we travelled over 20 miles with peddling and power (Norfolk Broads). Would like to get a reasonable sum for it, so if you are interested please let me know and perhaps a deal can be reached - Thanks Neil (Herefordshire).
Is your bike still for sale? If it is how much do you want for it? Thank you.