For Sale - Woosh Karoo

Roybut

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 11, 2016
I bought this as a temporary measure to travel about 10 miles to work and rode it for about 7 months. My company has now moved offices and it is no longer needed It has 2118k on the computer which is about 1300 miles. It is in pretty good condition. However, it had a faulty derailleur which has been replaced by Woosh. When the derailleur broke it buckled the rear wheel a bit. This still needs straightening. That is the only thing wrong with it. It still rides very well with the slight buckle. It can be straightened fully by anyone with the correct tools or by any bike repair shop. This is reflected in the price I'm asking. Also, I changed the front mudguard as the one from Woosh was rubbish. The bike does not come with the lights in the pictures.

I still have the paperwork from Woosh but it will be out of warranty as I think that was for a year. I purchased it in Feb or March 2016.

Please see pics.

The bike is in Worthing, West Sussex and must be collected. I will not post it. You are welcome to test ride it by leaving the full amount for the bike as security. Cash on collection. £400 or close offer.

Attachments

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Hello Roybut,

I can advertise your bike on our secondhand web page if you like. Just email some pictures to support@wooshbikes.co.uk
Bikes usually sell in a few days and the service is free.

• Useful
Reactions: LeighPing

Roybut

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 11, 2016
This is now sold. Thank you to Woosh for putting me in touch with the buyer. Sorry but I cannot edit the original post to say it is sold.

Reactions: Sarabee