Giant Fathom E+ 2 and E +3

Artmuzz

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2016
Scotland
I have my eye on a Giant Fathom E +3 but I want the larger battery so I am interested in the Fathom E +2 because that has the 500wh battery and the Fathom E +3 has only 400wh. Anyway, my local bike shop only has the Fathom E +3 model in stock and on display but I’m put off buying because the battery is only 400wh. If I want the Giant Fathom E+ 2 then I will have to wait about 4 weeks before it’s in stock.

However, I was thinking if I was to buy the Fathom E+ 3 is the Fathom E +2’s battery compatible with the Fathom E+ 3? Also apart from the battery on the Fathom E+ 2 being larger is there any other differences between the Fathom E+ 3 and E+ 2? I am on a diet and I am 19 stone 11lbs and 6 foot 1. Please advise.

Last edited:

Artmuzz

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2016
Scotland
Dud you ask the price of the 500Wh battery ad a spare part?
Yeah the sales guy told me the 500Wh battery would be around £500. The Fathom E+ 3 is £1899 and the Fathom E+ 2 is £2199 but I will have the advantage of having a spare battery. I’d also like to know if there are any other differences between the two bikes like better quality components and parts?

Last edited: