Giant twist bike for sale

nanny ogg

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 3, 2014
Hi I have a 2012 Giant twist bike for sale. The bike has been regularly serviced, comes with battery charger, two batteries, one has only been charged a dozen times. I bought another battery so I could go further on the bike as I live in the peak district so the temptation to go just round the next corner is always there!.
I am selling the bike as I have bought a bike to give me more help up the hills, getting old comes to us all eventually!
I would like to raise about £600 for the bike , that seems the price for comparable ones I have seen .
Thankyou Nanny Ogg:cool::D:D:D

Reactions: KirstinS

nanny ogg

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 3, 2014
Hi I have a 2012 Giant twist bike for sale. The bike has been regularly serviced, comes with battery charger, two batteries, one has only been charged a dozen times. I bought another battery so I could go further on the bike as I live in the peak district so the temptation to go just round the next corner is always there!.
I am selling the bike as I have bought a bike to give me more help up the hills, getting old comes to us all eventually!
I would like to raise about £600 for the bike , that seems the price for comparable ones I have seen .
Thankyou Nanny Ogg:cool::D:D:D
Sorry I forgot about a pic, will put one onFriday evening .
Nanny Ogg