Good beginners bike? £370

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Like another electric bike posted a few weeks ago, which was both dispatched and sold by Amazon themselves, that price will not remain low for long.

otontonton

Just Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Cheers i just ordered don't know much about ebikes or this company this will be First Ebike Guys very Proud this a good starter for me any info or pointers be much apricated .

Tony

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I'm sure this is one of the many errors Amazon usually make, when listing items they sell themselves :rolleyes:

Wattage ‎8 milliamp_hours

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Cheers i just ordered don't know much about ebikes or this company this will be First Ebike Guys very Proud this a good starter for me any info or pointers be much apricated .

Tony

That was quick! Looks like you bought the only or last one, of just a few they had allocated for sale at that price? Gone:

EDIT: No this one is still there:

...but that description also has the same error:

Wattage ‎8 milliamp_hours

Last edited:

otontonton

Just Joined
Mar 28, 2023

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
They certainly sound good value.
Have we had any feedback from people a few months after they bought?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
They certainly sound good value.
Have we had any feedback from people a few months after they bought?
@billyboya bought a hub driven bike on Amazon a few weeks ago. His arrived without a manual:

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Now says unavailable so either sold out or just a teaser to get folks buying them, I expect like a lot of these offers the operating system will be quite rudementry and a crappy speed controller that gives little user control.

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
@billyboya bought a hub driven bike on Amazon a few weeks ago. His arrived without a manual:

No Correction I didnt buy it from Amazon I went straight to the company and saved about £70 I think

Now says unavailable so either sold out or just a teaser to get folks buying them, I expect like a lot of these offers the operating system will be quite rudementry and a crappy speed controller that gives little user control.

Well its a G51 controller, But just today I was riding it then no power and it showed on display as a error E 02 when I looked it up its to do with a brake. I had to wait a while before power came back say about 5 mins I looked at this Video but brakes seem ok to me

EDIT: yes she was right it was my left brake grip it wasn't returning back right so will check that out

Last edited: