Greetings from Battersea

eBikes London Support

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 12, 2011
Hi All
Just checking in to say hello !
I have ridden e bikes since I first started working in China nearly 10 years ago now and for me they are simply a great way to travel .
Today I commute daily in London +/- 12 miles with occasional adventures
Whilst I don't claim to have anything like the technical expertise of some of the members here , I am more than happy to do what I can to help move our little revolution forward and who knows I may have the pleasure of meeting some of you in the shop.
Have fun
Dermot

PennyFarthing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2011
Hi All
Just checking in to say hello !
I have ridden e bikes since I first started working in China nearly 10 years ago now and for me they are simply a great way to travel .
Today I commute daily in London +/- 12 miles with occasional adventures
Whilst I don't claim to have anything like the technical expertise of some of the members here , I am more than happy to do what I can to help move our little revolution forward and who knows I may have the pleasure of meeting some of you in the shop.
Have fun
Dermot
Hello. Welcome.

eBikes London Support

May 12, 2011
Hi PennyFarthing
Thank you for your greeting
Dermot

bode

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 14, 2008
Hertfordshire and Bath
Are you the Dermot who ran GreenEdge Bikes? I had some great help from you in the early days of owning my bike.

I have been trying to find out about the availability of a replacement/recelling for my battery when the time comes (although it is showing no signs of dying just yet), but have not had much luck.

eBikes London Support

May 12, 2011
Greetings from Doha

Hi Bode [ not of Crab of ineffable wisdom ? are you ?]
Thank you for your fine compliment !
I am in Gulf until tomorrow [friday ] but
Yes we can recell when your ready
Have fun
Dermot