Gt avalance coversion

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The hub looks legal to me with the 250w marking.
You can ride a 1000w hub kill someone and still get away scot free when it goes to court as happened this year.
Also anther guy I think was on here somewhere was stopped by a plod car because of speed, the rider again using a 1000w hub and restricted/altered the speed to be legal. No action taken against him.

1984danc

Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2020
Devon
The hub looks legal to me with the 250w marking.
You can ride a 1000w hub kill someone and still get away scot free when it goes to court as happened this year.
Also anther guy I think was on here somewhere was stopped by a plod car because of speed, the rider again using a 1000w hub and restricted/altered the speed to be legal. No action taken against him.
I live in Devon in the middle of nowhere. I'll be using the bike on country lanes and woodland tracks etc so should escape the boys in blue.
I didnt think cyclotricity would sell illegal kits to be honest.

1984danc

Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2020
Devon
Having a right ball ache with cyclotricity!! Conversion kit came last thursday, no battery holder. Got in touch (eventually). Will be with you on monday they said!! Didnt come monday, so rung them today and they gave me a tracking number and said it will be with me today. Tracked the parcel and it hadnt even been dropped off with FedEx. Then an hour later it says that the delivery had been cancelled by the seller. Been emailing and ringing all day and had no response!! Absolutely awful coming and will never use again!! I would desperately discourage anybody from using them!! So my kit is all set up but cant use it because no battery holder!! Grrrrrrrr!!!! So frustrating