Haibike sduro allmtn rx

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Sold out in Europe anyway. Lucky I over ordered! :)
Ah, could be why the question is being asked.

If I wanted a Haibike and had a decent dealer in striking range, the saving would have to be enormous to persuade me to go elsewhere.

Reactions: Martin@e-bikeshop

Richy

Pedelecer
Sep 2, 2013
Watford
I paid full UK price for a haibike before lol.

Met someone with a german purchased haibike and that got me interested in another electric bike purchase. All the bikes seem to be up to £1000 cheaper from german dealers and no discounts available from UK dealers. The euro prices for these bikes actually makes sense.

Starting to think EU membership only benefits companies and politicians on the gravy train.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
I paid full UK price for a haibike before lol.

Met someone with a german purchased haibike and that got me interested in another electric bike purchase. All the bikes seem to be up to £1000 cheaper from german dealers and no discounts available from UK dealers. The euro prices for these bikes actually makes sense.

Starting to think EU membership only benefits companies and politicians on the gravy train.
If Martin is right about his stock, it's either his way or no way - on that bike.

Other brands of eMTB are available, and I would take some convincing that something like a Cube or KTM is not just as good as a Haibike.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
The bike in John's second link is the same model as the OP wants and the one Martin has in stock.

Saving appears to be about £700, assuming Martin is sticking out for list price.

Must be worth considering.

The retailer - alltricks - is French.

I see they say they cannot ship the Trek/Bosch MTBs outside France, and there may be restrictions on shipping Haibikes.

So there could yet be a slip 'twixt cup and lip.

Spencer Ivy

Pedelecer
Jul 3, 2013
we have stock...just check any Cyclelife dealer...as Raleigh agents we have access to Nottingham's stock. Independent dealers have their own arrangements and have what they have. Official Raleigh dealers get access to different supply. Please PM if you need any help or advice regarding Haibike in the UK.

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
we have stock...just check any Cyclelife dealer...as Raleigh agents we have access to Nottingham's stock. Independent dealers have their own arrangements and have what they have. Official Raleigh dealers get access to different supply. Please PM if you need any help or advice regarding Haibike in the UK.
Yep - same is true for Eco Republic who also stock Raleigh alongside Haibike