Haibike Trekking

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
And on we go...

two identical knee injuries in same place a few months apart, stupidly cycled past hospital one time before tryingg to drive back (wintwr leaves). Had to pause for ages while back as all local cycle shops refused to work on electric bikes. Found a mobile chappy but bike kept having same issue (internal hub) so that put me off also.

Then bought a car (sorry!!) so cycling to work stopped last two years. Now all local shops service ebikes (we used to call them pedelecs didn’t we?) and sell them. Haibike now gone to a local bike shop - who even have the Bosch software (am being spoilt here) - for service, checks and software thingie for Bosch / battery.

Have also preordered new Haibke trekking 9 from e-bikeshop (used to just say from Martin on forums!) but so many sales people there nowadays it seems? Going to be a December jobbie.

That means my beautiful red KTM Macina dual HS will have to go and that has hardly done any mileage at all since I bought it. Shame to sell for a pittance.. ah well.

so hi again and what’s occurring? :)