Halfords

Zack @ Byocycles

Official Trade Member
Nov 17, 2015
Havant
www.byocycles.co.uk
Atmosphere's in Bristol, isn't it? I have no experience of them but I'd got the impression it's a decent shop so if you haven't already looked there maybe worth checking out?
Atmosphere are excellent. Incredibly professional, their knowledge is amazing, and you know they'll be there for you after purchase - a truly all round shop.

• Agree
Reactions: Wisper Bikes

David McCarlie

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 5, 2016
Broxburn
I wanted to try the Ebco bikes which they had in stock. However, when I asked to take it on a test run, they said I could, within the shop. Unbelievably they expected me to buy a bike after trialing it in the shop. I wanted to try it on a hill near the shop but they said no, inside the shop only.

I went to Evans and there was no problem. They let me ride both models I was interested in for an hour. Okay, I had to leave the passport witn them but fair enough, I was going out on a £1600 bike.

Here's the best bit. The day before I was due to pick up my new bike, I noticed Halfords had a sale and were knocking £320 off the bike. Evan's price matched with no quible or hesitation at all. I was surprised they did it because it was a significant saving. I'd put down £50 as a deposit which I would have written off and went to Halfords for my bike but no, Evan's were great. Delighted with the bike, the UCR60, particularly with £320 hard cash staying in my wallet.

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
I wanted to try the Ebco bikes which they had in stock. However, when I asked to take it on a test run, they said I could, within the shop. Unbelievably they expected me to buy a bike after trialing it in the shop. I wanted to try it on a hill near the shop but they said no, inside the shop only.

I went to Evans and there was no problem. They let me ride both models I was interested in for an hour. Okay, I had to leave the passport witn them but fair enough, I was going out on a £1600 bike.

Here's the best bit. The day before I was due to pick up my new bike, I noticed Halfords had a sale and were knocking £320 off the bike. Evan's price matched with no quible or hesitation at all. I was surprised they did it because it was a significant saving. I'd put down £50 as a deposit which I would have written off and went to Halfords for my bike but no, Evan's were great. Delighted with the bike, the UCR60, particularly with £320 hard cash staying in my wallet.
What a Dickersons . But make sure that you have gotten a real deal like the new distributed five pound "plastic note"

Go back to Evan's and compare the tyre valves, if the bike valve is Presta to Schrader its legit and the one you have now is Schrader only on front and rear- send it right back! :confused:.
NB. Please smile when your back in Evan's whilst digging back into your wallet again.

MS.