For Sale Having a Clearout

Mark Barraclough

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 9, 2014
Halifax, West Yorkshire
I have a load of stuff I'm getting rid of so thought I'd try get rid of the lot in one go.

2 x 500w 36v BBSO2, one may have an issue as It started cutting out a couple of days before My BBSHD arrived, but I think it was a brake sensor.
1 x 36v 17.4 AH battery pack, LG celled and works well, last trip out was 3 month ago 25 mile full assist and up some very large Yorkshire hills.
1 x 36v 14.5 Ah pack, older generic pack, was getting 15 Mile out of it last run but hasn't been used for a while

LCD's, brake levers, wirelooms etc.

Trek 7.1FX frame with a cheap Zoom spring front fork, New (2 month old )Avid bb7 on front and some chinese knock off that probably needs binning or a good overhaul on back. Frame needs stripping and re spray.

Seat post in white, white handle bars and a black handlebar set, seat (comfort style) 29'r wheels, some spare rotors never used, off set precialp 42 tooth narrow / wide chain ring. Sram shifter, and a bunch of other bit's that may or not be of use

2 x 29'r spiked tyres never used cost £80

Blackburn large triangle bag never used that cost £130, another alpkit bag used.

Having a big clean out due to being nagged so....

Cash on collection, Greetland near Halifax.

£650 the lot OBO