heinzann kit and extra parts for sale

nathan_jones

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 23, 2009
Dear All,

i have a brompton folding bike which is rather wonderful in my opinion.

I have taken to adapting a heinzmann motor which i bought for it quality reputation, it certainly gives a nicer ride, especially up those hills! however due to the wheel size 20" the bike doesn’t fold as small :mad: . so I'd like to find another way to add "motification" to my bike.

So here your chance to purchase several of my parts.

1 a high torq 250watt 24v heinzmann motor with metal internal gears + tire + tube and forks and mudgaurd (cant do anymore than that:D ) rrp for motor is 300 selling the lot for 220

I could sell the motor alone but would prefere to sell also the rest of my kit. please scoll down to see the rest. and the price.

2 heinzmann "rev" twist motor throttle

3 pedelec sensor cabel and plate

4 one month old 24v 250 watt e crazyman controller used just a few times

5 new throttle to work with the e crazyman controller.

6 heinzmann controller + 2 keys (the controller has blown can be repaired but I dont know how :confused: i would only recommend this to EXPERIENCED users iMHO)

7 2x 12v 48amphour batteries Easystart Batteries - MOBILITY

8 high quality 24v charger i will post link later as this is a 100£ plus charger new.

9 Orignial cables DIN power connectors with rubber isolated ends + Removable isolator key

10 4.5M Charging leads

Sofinally.. i think a MORE than fair asking price is 350

also i have 2 36v direct drive controllers. 15£

a 36v charger 10£

a 36v sla battery case 10£

please let the bidding war commence!!!

regards nathan

C

Cyclezee

Hi Nathan,

May I suggest adding some photos to boost your chances of a sale.

J:) hn

nathan_jones

Mar 23, 2009
so here are the photos

apoligies for the delay. I was waiting to buy a new camera.

Attachments

Last edited:

nathan_jones

Mar 23, 2009
ok that the last of the associated photos in regards to the heinzmann kit, something i have also added is the pannier bag which is ideal for carrying the batteries etc or any of things which I bought as a pair for £50 but I will be selling ONE for £10 keeping one for my own project :), it also comes with a waterproof cover essential for batteries :eek:.

there is also a folding steering stem included with the price of 350 which is for the common 1" frame.

thanks for veiwing if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

nathan_jones

Mar 23, 2009
Ok as much as I would pefer to sell the kit as a whole, I could sell some things indiviually. Why does noone want to make me an offer? :eek:

Anglo

Just Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Hi Nathan,

Can you tell me approximately how old the Heinzmann motor is? I can't quite read the motor number in your dscn3193 photo for sure, is it 870-00-151-0506?

Regards, Anglo

nathan_jones

Mar 23, 2009
Anglo,

The motor is around two years old, however inside everthing is as good as new.
These motors have a repuation for quality.

And the motor number you gave is correct.

regards,

Nathan