Hello - again?

Tony Youens

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 26, 2006
Ripley, Derbyshire
I just went to register only to find I was already a member.:eek:

Ages ago I bought an Ezee Torq but have long since sold it so perhaps that was when I first signed up. Anyway a year ago I bought a Brompton Nano - which I can only describe as fantastic.

So hi to everyone again.:D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Tony, welcome back. Since I was the first member I still remember your name from when you first joined in the opening month of the forum, October 2006. We were both eZee Torq owners back then, like 38% of the members in the early days. The lure of 22 mph assist!

Glad you are enjoying the Nano-Brompton, very different from that early Torq.

Tony Youens

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 26, 2006
Ripley, Derbyshire
Hi Tony, welcome back. Since I was the first member I still remember your name from when you first joined in the opening month of the forum, October 2006. We were both eZee Torq owners back then, like 38% of the members in the early days. The lure of 22 mph assist!
Blimey that's a good memory you've got there :eek:

The great thing about the Torq was that 22 mph trouble was even at the 15 mph setting the battery didn't last that long. My commute then was to Nottingham (15 miles) and I had to recharge the battery before the home journey. With the Nano I've gone to Derby and back (about 24 miles) and the reading is still on 'Max'.

It would be rather nice to overcome the 15 mph on the Nano though :cool:

Tony

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Blimey that's a good memory you've got there

The great thing about the Torq was that 22 mph trouble was even at the 15 mph setting the battery didn't last that long. My commute then was to Nottingham (15 miles) and I had to recharge the battery before the home journey.

Tony
How true that was Tony, I struggled to better 15 miles range and the batteries didn't last long then either. I went through three batteries in the first 16 months!

As for my memory, yes it is good, but there weren't many to remember back then and we are both Tonys and both with uncommon surnames, so easily retained in memory. :)