Hello all

Ryan220

Just Joined
May 31, 2012
Hello everyone.

Ive just registered and thought I'd take the time to say hello.

Ive been browsing the site for a couple of weeks (since my employer announced it was once again running a Cyclescheme).

Ive been a keen cyclist over the years but a back probkem has reduced my ability to enjoy it as much as I used to both for commuting and leisure.

I heard about electric assisted cycles and decided to look into it - and came across this site.

After much reading I decided a pedalec would be ideal.

Further reading ensued and I decided on a Juicy Sport.

Several helpful emails later to Juicy (if I remember correctly, a chap called Bob) I made my application and Im currently awaiting my certificate with eagerness.

Thankyou to you all for the information on this site and thankyou to Juicy for all their help.

I plan to stick around this website and once im experienced in "pedalecing" I plan to contribute.

Rgds

Ryan

HD462

Pedelecer
Apr 23, 2012
Teesside, UK
Hi Ryan, I'm new here too, I was the same as you, just got a pedelec on the Cycle to Work scheme. Been using it two weeks now, and it's been great. I got a Fast4ward Peak, mountain bike style eBike. Very pleased with it up to now, I'm sure you'll have great fun with yours. Makes the ride to work less of a chore. :)

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Hi Ryan and welcome.
So pleased you've chosen a Juicy! It will be good to hear about your experiences using it. I'm just inspecting the latest Sports this very morning, probably seeing yours in fact. Cycle scheme can take a few weeks to process but is well worth waiting for the saving you can achieve.