Hello all

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
Hi to all from West Scotland. Retired and returned to cycling on a recently bought A2B Kuo folder. I have been following the forum for some time and found it an excellent source of information with special mention to d8veh for his detailed and interesting posts . I have had the Kuo for a few weeks now and it has proved to be a great little machine for my use, it folds up neatly and fits in the car easily. I am only a short distance from the Trossachs and the many cycle tracks there . A couple of mods have improved the comfort as has setting up the steering head properly. Mods included a comfort saddle, mudguards, replacing the hard grips with soft types, I also reduced the length of the twist throttle to make more space for the soft grips. Although it is shown in marketing info with mudguards,these are omitted for UK models most odd given our weather. I have 3 other bikes and d8veh 's posts have inspired me to do some home conversions so I will be back with questions and progress. Although retired I still work a bit and have my mechanical/electrical workshop still in place and well equipped, so bike work should not tax the old brain much. Trying to interest the wife in electric biking so her little custom built folder may be the first project.

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
Thanks Dave, your pic looks like the forest near Carrbridge ? Will post the results.