Hello from East Devon

QMSI

Just Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Devon
Hello this is Paul & Gwyn from East Devon.
Both in our 70's and have been cyclists since time began :) Last year my wife converted to an electric bike, I have done the same this year although still have a normal bike for short journeys to the pub

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
Hi both,
My wife was also first to convert, I soon followed after a holiday on Anglsea where she left me red faced and puffing to catch up. My ego just couldn't stand it:rolleyes: e bike grin ever since:D

QMSI

Just Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Devon
Quite an outlay, as once I had bought her bike I then had to buy a new carrier for car not only the carrier, I had to have a tow bar for the car as no other method would be any use so all in all the bike, carrier and tow bar was almost £2000. At least when I bought mine it was just the cost of the bike.

John Stuart

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 12, 2014
Hello this is Paul & Gwyn from East Devon.
Both in our 70's and have been cyclists since time began :) Last year my wife converted to an electric bike, I have done the same this year although still have a normal bike for short journeys to the pub
Hi, we are on much the position but moved to ebikes 3 years ago. Live in Exmouth, where abouts are you?