Hello from Scotland!

sefunlekite

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 2, 2018
ABERDEEN
Hello,

I'm new here so apologies if don't respect the etiquette. I currently live in Aberdeen (Scotland) close to some good trails and small mountains. I enjoy mountainbiking in them. As I have a 2 year old and work quite a bit I m not as fit as I used to be and don't have as much time.
My plan is to build a full suspension mtb with power assist to help climb those steep hills do do several rounds where I can only do one now or try to go further. This is why I'm here :)

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Welcome aboard Sefunlekite :)

Gaz

Ross_Dr

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2017
Southampton
Hello,

I'm new here so apologies if don't respect the etiquette. I currently live in Aberdeen (Scotland) close to some good trails and small mountains. I enjoy mountainbiking in them. As I have a 2 year old and work quite a bit I m not as fit as I used to be and don't have as much time.
My plan is to build a full suspension mtb with power assist to help climb those steep hills do do several rounds where I can only do one now or try to go further. This is why I'm here :)
Hi sefunlekite,

Totally with you on that, among other things having two kids and a pretty demanding job make it difficult to have the time to get out and about. How are you looking to build your bike? with a kit or with a full frame set up and add to it etc? Either way there are plenty of options and lots of people on here will be able to point you in the right direction

Ross