Hello from South Cheshire

Farleymarley

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 27, 2012
Hi all, my name is Janice and I live in South Cheshire. Currently dont have a pedelec, which is what I found the forum to help with :D Have two teenage sons, three dogs and work in a Primary School.

Need to get fitter, improve my health and my asthma.

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Hi Janice and welcome to these forums.

Pedelecs are great for improving fitness, and give many more benefits besides.
The choice is overwhelming, with so many dealers selling so many types.
Do go and try as many as you can to find the one right for you.

Woakesy

Aug 20, 2012
Hi Janice

I live just outside Stoke so not too far from you.

This forum is a great place to help you choose which e-bike is for you. I certainly used it a lot before buying mine. Let us know how you get on.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Janice,

Welcome to the forum.

Your reasons for wanting to get into electric bikes are similar to mine and what started as hobby became an obsession, then more than 40 bikes later it became a business.

There is certainly plenty to choose from out there, one bit of advice though, take your time and don't buy on impulse, that way you may get what you are looking for first time;)

Woakesy

Aug 20, 2012
Hiya :)
What did you end up buying Woakesy and where did you get it from?

Hi Juicy Bikes :)
I got a 3e sport from Powastation in Lichfield. Graham there was excellent.

I got the 3e because I wanted a mountain bike style and loved the 3e as soon as I rode it.

Everyone will tell you the same thing but its true. Try as many different bikes as you can as what may suit one person will not suit another.

Have fun looking!

boyced

Jul 16, 2012
A, A
welcome to the forum! I enjoy my electric bike as its the lazy alternative to my racing bike.