Hello from the Sunny South Coast.

StewC

Pedelecer
Feb 20, 2016
Lancing, on the South Downs.
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and to eBikes. I have just purchased a Trek Powerfly FS7, with a Bosch CX performance motor with a 500Wh powerpack. The bike is great, and I love the fact that uphills are now as much fun as the downhills. I'm still suffering with Range anxiety, but so far I haven't ridden far enough to run out of battery power, so hopefully one day I will get over it.........
I live on the Sunny South east coast between Worthing and Brighton, anyone else here from this part of Sussex?

Reactions: LeighPing

Chinapig

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 27, 2016
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and to eBikes. I have just purchased a Trek Powerfly FS7, with a Bosch CX Performance motor with a 500Wh powerpack...
I live on the Sunny South east coast between Worthing and Brighton, anyone else here from this part of Sussex?
Hi Stewart

I live not far from Worthing, and collected my new Trek Powerfly+ 9 hardtail at the weekend. Only had time for a short ride yesterday, but loving it so far! Glad you like your Trek, and good to see another one around. With some friends in the Shoreham and Brighton area, I often ride that way, so maybe see your around.

StewC

Pedelecer
Feb 20, 2016
Lancing, on the South Downs.
Where did you buy your Trek from? I purchased mine from C&N Cycles in Redhill, very helpful and they have been a Trek dealer for at least 10 years, so have a great knowledge.
I've only seen 1 eBike out when riding around the Downs, it was a Haibike, he was going downhill very fast and I was climbing, so we didn't stop for a chat. I'll look out for another Trek eBike and stop to say "Hello".

Chinapig

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 27, 2016
Where did you buy your Trek from? I purchased mine from C&N Cycles in Redhill, very helpful and they have been a Trek dealer for at least 10 years, so have a great knowledge.
I've only seen 1 eBike out when riding around the Downs, it was a Haibike, he was going downhill very fast and I was climbing, so we didn't stop for a chat. I'll look out for another Trek eBike and stop to say "Hello".
I bought mine from Beyond Mountain Bikes near Cranleigh. Found them more or less by accident, the Trek had simply the best fit and feel for me, having tried various ebikes over the last few months. Loving it so far!

Reactions: StewC