Hello from Tyneside

Ross_Dr

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2017
Southampton
Welcome to the forum, what is the cube like? i am looking into some brands i am not familiar with at the moment and cube is one of them, ive only heard good things though!

Ross

ElectricPics

Just Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne
Welcome to the forum, what is the cube like? i am looking into some brands i am not familiar with at the moment and cube is one of them, ive only heard good things though!

Ross
Thanks.

It's great. Good quality components and the geometry fits me perfectly. I have a Cube LTD Race hardtail which I've had for ten years and I've only had a good experience, even to the point of Cube replacing the Rockshox fork at five years 'because it should have lasted longer'. The e bike is an amazing experience - help when you want it and intuitive so it seems to reduce the assistance when it senses you're input is high. The low centre of gravity is fantastic for cornering and the 500 battery gives real world 65 miles. I only ever use the lowest - eco - assistance setting which helps battery life though and you still feel like you've had a decent ride if you go far enough. The hub gearing is new to me but simple and effective - loving the stationary gear changes.

Reactions: Ross_Dr

Ross_Dr

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2017
Southampton
Sounds like you are having a great time with it there and i definitely like the sound of the stationary gear changes for when stopping and setting off again that sounds great! good customer service there with the forks too, good to see company's that think about their customers and wanting to keep them rolling

Ross