Hello from West Wales :)

birdtrek

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 8, 2014
I am a 'Silver Haired' Motorhome owner, hoping to enhance days out and holidays with the help of an electric bike. Your website is full of interesting information. Thankfully not everyone is on FB but some are sharing their knowledge on here. Looking for advice and good ideas.
My name is Chris.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Chris welcome to the forum.

In order to get the best advice from the membership some more information would be useful.

What type of bike are you looking for, i.e. do you want a folder, diamond frame or stepthru?
What type of terrain will be riding through?
What distance do you want to cover?
How fit are you?
How heavy are you?
What is your budget?

Regards,

birdtrek

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 8, 2014
Hi Chris welcome to the forum.

In order to get the best advice from the membership some more information would be useful.

What type of bike are you looking for, i.e. do you want a folder, diamond frame or stepthru?
What type of terrain will be riding through?
What distance do you want to cover?
How fit are you?
How heavy are you?
What is your budget?

Regards,
I was looking for advice and ideas with regard to the eBikes I already own, sorry if you misunderstood. In any case, don't think Milton Keynes is within my shopping radius.

C

Cyclezee

Hi again Chris,

Sorry I didn't realise when you said that you were "hoping to enhance your days out" that you already had a bike.

What bike do you have and what is it you want to know, there are lots of people with a wealth of knowledge and experience on the forum?

You will get more response to requests for information if you post in the Electric Bicycles section of the forum.

By the way, I'm not just on here to sell bikes, I was a member and an e-bike enthusiast for several years before getting into the trade.

Reactions: peerjay56