Hello my name is Simon.

Simon Daniels

Just Joined
Apr 25, 2015
My first question is I want to buy a Grace One e bike. I'm having difficulty acquiring one.
Can any one help.
Many thanks.
Si.

Simon Daniels

Just Joined
Apr 25, 2015
Thanks for reply,I'll probably have to wait until it becomes available or I can possibly get one shipped over! I think the nearest dealership is in France.
The grace one is the only bike that has the 1300w motor!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Since you won't get any in-UK support, it's worth importing anyway. Unusual bike, but I can see the attraction of it's style.

Grace One

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
For such a high wattage motor and such a heavy bike it only claims 55Nm of torque. Rigid alloy forks to shake your wrists off too.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
You have very good taste in bikes dear sir! If I had a spare 3,500€ I would have a Grace MXII Urban myself :D

Tony

Adrian King

Just Joined
Apr 27, 2015
Hello Simon,

I've just introduced myself on the forum as a new member.
Not long ago I purchased a Grace MX 2 Urban in brown from Germany after much searching for a UK retailer of the marque. Must say the bike is all I had hoped for and even with shipping it came in at competitive price. Thanks to the Bosch drive system being widely used I was confident in importing this in terms of repairs or servicing being possible if needed in the UK and I was equally confident if a repair was ever called for to the NuVinci CVT or Gates Carbon Drive as these are being adopted by many marques.
My concern in your respect would be the motor/battery set up in terms of any future attention or spares being needed, it could be that other machines across other marques use the same sort set up, not sure though without going into a bit of research. If you wanted to acquire a Grace bike I can wholeheartedly recommend Denfeld of Bad Homburg Germany where an excellent English speaking chap called Marc Denfeld can sort out your needs. My bike arrived in perfect condition with tracked, insured shipping at 125 Euros (on top of the retail price) promptly via DHL. All the best in your quest!
Adrian

Last edited: