Hello Pedelecers

Tezzo

Just Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Hello all,

I'm Tezzo and live in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales.

Whilst my wife and I are old enough to have senior rail card we're both reasonably fit, stupidly active and both working flat out! We don't get a lot of time for exercise.

We've both got ordinary bikes. They live in the shed and never see the light of day. Frankly, it's just too much hassle to fix a bike rack on the car, think about security, take steps to stop the car getting scratched and using too much energy to get up hills!

About 18 months ago I started to think about having an electrically assisted bike. It seemed to be the answer, if only we could find something that could stay inside the car. A folding bike seemed ideal!

Since last year I've done a lot of research and read what some of you have said about folding electrics with great interest. Thank you! Finally, my mind was made up!

Last week we each took delivery of a Wisper 806 FE. They are exactly what we wanted! Easy riding, with the chance to do a bit of pedalling when you feel like it! Plenty of power to get up the hills and lots of mileage from the battery. And they can lift in and out of the car when we feel like some fresh air!

I have one question that somebody might know the answer to:

Is there a folding bike bag on the market that is big enough to put the 806 into?

Any help gratefully received, and I look forward to joining-in with comments now that we're 'paid-up' members of the club!

Tezzo