Hello!

Adrian King

Just Joined
Apr 27, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I purchased a pedelec e-bike back in February having never had an e-bike before or even tried a test ride on such a machine and I was fortunate (if you want to call it that) in having an insurance pay off from a wrote off vehicle to be able to go shopping for a slightly more expensive bike. I'd looked at my transport/leisure needs and came to the conclusion that nearly every journey I needed to make could be done on two wheels but some, with my less than youthful legs, would certainly benefit from a bit of assistance! Not wanting to forsake some exercise I quickly came to the conclusion that a pedelec rather than a hub motor set up on a bike was the way to go and this has proved to be right for me. I wanted to get to know my machine and indeed how it is to be an e-biker properly before I joined any community so was a reader of posts rather than a writer but found many posts really useful in arriving here at last as a rider. I admit to initially having had a little doubt over forsaking four wheels for two alone, even if they were assisted ones but I haven't looked back so far. Indeed I now feel I've missed something or will get withdrawal symptoms if I haven't made an e-bike journey out each day.
I wanted a good quality, general purpose e-bike that looked good and was right up to date in terms of the drive and components so I opted for a Grace MX 2 Urban in brown and not looked back since. The only thing I'd change with this bike might be the saddle for a slightly more cushy number for longer rides. I hope to get making a few videos soon to show the bike, go over points and for rides out as the bike remains a scarce machine on these shores and I'm sure any potential purchasers would welcome an English speaking rider giving his views as interesting over the generally German ones. Bear with me though whilst I get a decent smart phone or go pro sorted to get recording in this respect.
All the best
Adrian.

Last edited:
Reactions: timidtom