Hello

Carrera e bike

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 18, 2018
Hello I'm new to e bikes, I have a carrera vulcan e bike that I love, its my only means of transport and I go everywhere on it its been a breath of fresh air. The reason I have one is because I have difficulty breathing sometimes so this really helps, thanks for letting me join your wonderful forum

Reactions: LeighPing

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Welcome, crossfire-e pilot here, I'm debating whether to build up an old MTB i have with a kit as a bit of fun, or to bag a Vulcan-e like yours on the C2W scheme for some off road fun. How do you find it off road ?

Carrera e bike

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 18, 2018
Welcome, crossfire-e pilot here, I'm debating whether to build up an old MTB i have with a kit as a bit of fun, or to bag a Vulcan-e like yours on the C2W scheme for some off road fun. How do you find it off road ?
I would definitely go with the vulcan it seems tough to me I have had no issues with that part just a few cut outs sometimes

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Yep, the odd cutout is par for the course with these vulcan and crossfires, no biggie. Good to hear the Vulcan likes the off road stuff...I'm always impressed with this video