HELLO

Janjj

Just Joined
Nov 8, 2020
I am 74 years old and for the last 9 I have ridden a Wisper 705 se city S 2011. It has been a brilliant bike and the 36 v 11Ah battery was no problem until the case blew and it died. 9 is that the right term???) I have searched and requested and got nowhere looking for a replacement battery. Can anyone help me with a way I could get it on the road again? I don't know how many more years I have riding but I miss it so much. Thanks any ideas received with interest. Janjj

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I am 74 years old and for the last 9 I have ridden a Wisper 705 se city S 2011. It has been a brilliant bike and the 36 v 11Ah battery was no problem until the case blew and it died. 9 is that the right term???) I have searched and requested and got nowhere looking for a replacement battery. Can anyone help me with a way I could get it on the road again? I don't know how many more years I have riding but I miss it so much. Thanks any ideas received with interest. Janjj
You can fit any 36v battery however you want. It doesn't have to be a Wisper one. It's just two wires that connect to the controller. Maybe if you tell us your level of DIY competence and where you live, somebody can make a suggestion.