Hi All

steveh6883

Pedelecer
Apr 26, 2017
Llannon
Just like to say Hi to everyone as a newbie to the Forum and also to electric bikes in general
I have been the proud owner of my first electric bike for about a month now, and have to say I am converted and enjoying cycling again
Got me e-bike courtesy of the Cycle2Work scheme and as it is for commuting and train travel had to be folding (although I really wanted the full size :( )
Got the bike from Halfords (unfortunately) as that was my employers C2W provider - and plumped for the Carrera Crosscity over the Coyote Connect as it has 36v instead of the Coyote 24v and rear hub motor instead of the Coyote front hub
Have to say am really pleased so far overall, although there are some small niggles as I think the battery may be a bit underpowered for my daily commute - very hilly in South Wales - as it is only 8Mah and also the battery is an odd shape/size as it is housed inside the folding frame. I have another spare battery on order which I also managed to get included in the C2W certificate value but still awaiting arrival of that from Halfords
Anyway, once again, 'Hi All' :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LeighPing

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Is Dan Dare still on at 7:15?