Hi Everyone!

Badjaman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 7, 2018
Hi there, I'm hoping to officially join the e-bike community in the next few weeks after not pushing a pedal for well over a decade. I've joined the site to initially get some advice over which bike to get as I am completely clueless, but hopefully over time I can learn more than just what bike will suit my needs.

lyme

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Staffordshire
Hi and welcome,

Plenty of very useful help and advise on this site and I'm new to the ebike scene but have already converted my first bike and enjoying it. Now looking for my next project.

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi welcome
As above
Have a look around and ask questions but ultimately it’s a personal choice
So get out and ride a few if you can :)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
List your needs for recommendations.
Fitness, weight & height.
Bike style,terrain and bike usage.
Budget.

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Hi there, I'm hoping to officially join the e-bike community in the next few weeks after not pushing a pedal for well over a decade. I've joined the site to initially get some advice over which bike to get as I am completely clueless, but hopefully over time I can learn more than just what bike will suit my needs.
I addition to what others have said, where do live ? Both for terrain and ebike shops near you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badjaman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 7, 2018
I have gone into more detail in the "which bike should I buy" section of the forum, but I'm 85kg, 6ft not particularly fit but not overweight either, skinny fat is the term I think haha. Budget of about £1200, somewhat hilly rural terrain and going to be using the bike for my daily commute.

I'm shortly going to be moving to Saddleworth