Hi , Im Radhwan, i enjoy cycling.

Radhwan

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 5, 2018
Glasgow
need to loose weight so started cycling and enjoying it. planning to ditch the car and start commuting by bike, failed attempts due to hill and headwind for a 35 mile total journey. tried an e bike , loved it and planning to buy one and found this forum.

Reactions: LeighPing
D

Deleted member 4366

I used to look forward to going to work because I loved my 15 mile each way commute. I'm retired now. the only thing I miss about working is the commuting. My fitness improved massively when I did it.

D

Deleted member 22539

Hi welcome
I’m a commuter (dry weather only)
And avid off-roader
As already said thou the ride to work breaks the day up lovely:)

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Hello Radhwan :)

Commuter here too, although a whopping 3.75 or 4 miles according to which way I go. Still enjoy it though, and do just under an hour in my lunch break.

Gaz

Radhwan

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 5, 2018
Glasgow
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, looking forward for my e bike, ordered and expecting delivery somewhere in June. took a leap of faith and ordered an S Pedelec , wish me luck. as i have mixed feelings ( half excited and half regret given the red tapes I'm expecting)

Reactions: LeighPing

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, looking forward for my e bike, ordered and expecting delivery somewhere in June. took a leap of faith and ordered an S Pedelec , wish me luck. as i have mixed feelings ( half excited and half regret given the red tapes I'm expecting)
You can't give us half a story - what have you bought? :confused:

Gaz