Hi!

MTBCOL

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 3, 2016
EAST ANGLIA
We have been riding "normal" mtb's for about 3 years on blue/red trails, but after having ridden a couple of e mtb's on holiday last year in Austria (not off road, but the "hills" are b****y steep! :)), we got the bug as it will open up a whole new range of possibilities for us. After loads of research and a demo, we have just purchased a couple of Turbo Levo fsr's. Not had much chance to use them properly yet, but so far Brilliant! :D:DUnfortunately while typing this I'm at work so wont be riding today (need to so as much o/t as possible to pay for them now!) :rolleyes:

Will probably posting a question on the Specialized Mission Control app to see if anyone can post a step by step instructional, as I can't seem to get it linked to the bikes?

Looking forward to reading and posting....and riding of course! :D

Colin.

Reactions: LeighPing

mw1

Pedelecer
Apr 15, 2014
Hull, E.Yorks
We have been riding "normal" mtb's for about 3 years on blue/red trails, but after having ridden a couple of e mtb's on holiday last year in Austria (not off road, but the "hills" are b****y steep! :)), we got the bug as it will open up a whole new range of possibilities for us. After loads of research and a demo, we have just purchased a couple of Turbo Levo fsr's. Not had much chance to use them properly yet, but so far Brilliant! :D:DUnfortunately while typing this I'm at work so wont be riding today (need to so as much o/t as possible to pay for them now!) :rolleyes:

Will probably posting a question on the Specialized Mission Control app to see if anyone can post a step by step instructional, as I can't seem to get it linked to the bikes?

Looking forward to reading and posting....and riding of course! :D

Colin.
Welcome to the forum☺
Regards, Mark

Reactions: LeighPing