How unlucky am I?

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
I've only been out on the bike once this year and have been keepping fit ;) in the garage on my Tacx. Something didn't feel right tonight and on inspection I find I have a rear wheel puncture. I mean! who the hell gets a puncture in their bleeding garage on a trainer. As is usual with my luck it's the rear wheel. Anyway, I'm working all weekend so it can wait untill Monday.

Synthman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2010
Oxford
At least it happened in your garage, and not miles away from home!

C

Cyclezee

That is unlucky Jim, any idea what caused the punture and what tyres do you have?

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
No idea what caused it as I can't believe it happened, so I've come in for a cup of tea instead of examining it.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Low tyre pressure is a possibility.

Well done for keeping up the cycling on the trainer - us ebike riders are supposed to be lazy sods who can't be bothered to pedal.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Personally I would say that was being very lucky Jim.......no long walk home in the dark pushing a heavy bike........you lucky man....enjoy your tea......there would be none of that if you were walking home right now.......;)

Lynda :)

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
Personally I would say that was being very lucky Jim.......no long walk home in the dark pushing a heavy bike........you lucky man....enjoy your tea......there would be none of that if you were walking home right now.......;)

Luckily Lynda I have a mobile phone, a loving wife, a car and a cycle carrier. :) No long walks for mw. ;)

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont

Well done for keeping up the cycling on the trainer - us ebike riders are supposed to be lazy sods who can't be bothered to pedal.
I did 160 miles in my garage last Winter and so far this Winter I'm just over 100 miles.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
There you go then Jim.....how lucky can one man get.....and I bet she made your tea too...... :D

SRS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 30, 2012
South Coast

Lazy sods, you speak for yourself, I pedal like a Bxxxxr

Last edited:

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Might be something to do with those mice flecc has been redistributing from his location

Last edited:

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012

RobF,

I put my hands up to that.:)

Mountainsport

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012