"http://www.electric-bike-factory.co.uk/": totally a legit company!

felixzero

Just Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Aarhus, Denmark
Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago, I wanted to buy an electric bike from an Internet seller and was really interested by www.electric-bike-factory.co.uk. However, I could not find any informations/reviews/feedbacks about this website. So let's fix this now. I an a only newly registered to this forum and I am not quite sure I will come back in the future but I think this could be the right place for a review.

I am a French guy (so please excuse my not-so-good English) and I just moved to Denmark. I wanted a bike to do my everyday work-home commute and since it is about 10 km (6 miles) long, I wanted it to be electric. But electric bikes (and bikes in general) are so expensive in Denmark! Expect at least 15000 DKK (about 1700 GBP) for the cheapest, this is ridiculous. O^o

I wanted to import one from UK or France, where they are much cheaper. I decided to buy a Cyclotricity Revolver Hybrid bike and had to find a seller that was OK to ship to Denmark. I contacted a bunch of them, and the only one that answered positively was electric-bike-factory.co.uk.

So, I did a little check about the company, whose name was "Well necessities Ltd", and also owns several sport and fitness oriented websites, including also electric-bike-conversions.co.uk. I looked for reviews about this company, just to check it was not a scam. I found nothing. No, worse. I only found a post from this forum about electric-bike-conversions.co.uk, and there were some strange rumors about shipping 200 bikes to Poland. Not very reassuring...

I was truly hesitating about buying from them and almost cancelled the order. But I finally found on Cyclotricity's website that they were official reseller. So I decided to give them a shot, especially because these guys were so nice.

You know the end of the story. I placed the order for my Cyclotricity Revolver 15 Ah. The total was 900 GBP, including 50£ of shipping and some accessories (bag and throttle). I received the package about a week later, containing the bike which was almost mounted, except for the pedals, the front wheel and the handle bar. And I now ride it everyday. If you are interested, I can write a review for it; for the moment, I am quite pleased.

So, it seems to me it is quite unfair that there are no reviews on the Web about this company, so I decided to make one. These guys are really nice and communicative and they can also ship outside of UK, which is really nice. To be recommended!

• Informative
Reactions: mw1 and LeighPing

hoppy

May 25, 2010
Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago, I wanted to buy an electric bike from an Internet seller and was really interested by www.electric-bike-factory.co.uk. However, I could not find any informations/reviews/feedbacks about this website. So let's fix this now. I an a only newly registered to this forum and I am not quite sure I will come back in the future but I think this could be the right place for a review.

I am a French guy (so please excuse my not-so-good English) and I just moved to Denmark. I wanted a bike to do my everyday work-home commute and since it is about 10 km (6 miles) long, I wanted it to be electric. But electric bikes (and bikes in general) are so expensive in Denmark! Expect at least 15000 DKK (about 1700 GBP) for the cheapest, this is ridiculous. O^o

I wanted to import one from UK or France, where they are much cheaper. I decided to buy a Cyclotricity Revolver Hybrid bike and had to find a seller that was OK to ship to Denmark. I contacted a bunch of them, and the only one that answered positively was electric-bike-factory.co.uk.

So, I did a little check about the company, whose name was "Well necessities Ltd", and also owns several sport and fitness oriented websites, including also electric-bike-conversions.co.uk. I looked for reviews about this company, just to check it was not a scam. I found nothing. No, worse. I only found a post from this forum about electric-bike-conversions.co.uk, and there were some strange rumors about shipping 200 bikes to Poland. Not very reassuring...

I was truly hesitating about buying from them and almost cancelled the order. But I finally found on Cyclotricity's website that they were official reseller. So I decided to give them a shot, especially because these guys were so nice.

You know the end of the story. I placed the order for my Cyclotricity Revolver 15 Ah. The total was 900 GBP, including 50£ of shipping and some accessories (bag and throttle). I received the package about a week later, containing the bike which was almost mounted, except for the pedals, the front wheel and the handle bar. And I now ride it everyday. If you are interested, I can write a review for it; for the moment, I am quite pleased.

So, it seems to me it is quite unfair that there are no reviews on the Web about this company, so I decided to make one. These guys are really nice and communicative and they can also ship outside of UK, which is really nice. To be recommended!
Well done! Do please write a review of your bike. We'd love to read it. Best wishes.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing