I fell off my bike, over a bridge, into a ditch. :)

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
I agree, it does make me chuckle at times. The same @ 3:30 dodging the oncoming bikes. He's learned to be good at that tactic from all the mad dog attacks he encounters. :)

My grandson had a BMX bike on xmas day and, as he rode it up and down the path outside the front door, Jet jogged along with him. A woman walked around the corner with her yorkie terrier, as they both headed towards her, she screamed and frantically picked her dog up. Then they both passed her without issue. The woman said "Oh my God. I thought that he was going for my dog!" :eek:

I said "Don't worry love, we're having turkey this year." :D

He'll only be harassed so far though.. :oops:
What's interesting here is, seeing that when dogs have a little skirmish, they just seem to be proving a point. Not actually biting each other. Just showing what they could have done.

The faster version looks more serious. :)

This is one of my favourite hiccups. :D

I don't know what's up with these dogs running up on him like that. LeighPing, have you ever tried on him other types of aftershaves? Try going back to Brut something more masculine. That might frighten them off. As for the females...........................................;)........... I really don't know what to say:confused:.

MS.

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing