I just bought an electric bike!!

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
Thanks Sarabee - I think my basket is going back & I'm not sure my panniers will fit

I guess I need to work out how to attach the bikes to the bike rack too - there is one on the motor home but I may need to add a towbar one to deal with the extra weight of the new bike - My husbands is about 19kgs & mine I think is 24kgs but I guess I take the battery off?

Oh & I need a cover too

This is getting expensive!!
Check out quad bike covers, talked a camper that used one to cover two bikes. Cheap to.

• Informative
Reactions: Sarabee

Sarabee

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2017
Lincolnshire
Your panniers are different to mine, Katy, so not sure how they should fit. I had a peek at the satchel one, it does look nice.

The man in Halfords has clearly no idea about how special our bikes are to us - not everything is measured in £ !

Enjoy Flash and getting round Norfolk, nice part of the Country.

Reactions: Katymac

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
I bought one of these from Lidl a couple of years ago. Sits in a cradle on the frame so it's always there, unfolds and will easily go around a lampost or whatever. I use it as a cafe/pop into the newsagent lock, wouldn't use it for long unattended periods though.

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
.. well spring has officially come now we at at the equinox, so plenty of more days to enjoy being out..
Yep, piddling down and windy as hell down here - that'll be Spring doing its stuff then :D

Gaz

Reactions: Sarabee