*ignore thread*

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Go to a company that can supply the parts and put them together for you, its an easy job for any reasonably good electrician. Not difficult at all.
Andy

yusufilaa

Pedelecer
Oct 4, 2020
Go to a company that can supply the parts and put them together for you, its an easy job for any reasonably good electrician. Not difficult at all.
Andy
Which type of company could do this? You don't have to name any, I'm just not sure how to go about finding one!

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Which type of company could do this? You don't have to name any, I'm just not sure how to go about finding one!

Good question, try an electrical store or a car garage, show them the photos and tell them what you need, and maybe they can tell you where you should go to, if they are unable to help directly.
I live in Germany, so I doubt that I could help much, but mainly because I simply buy the stuff I need online, and do the job myself.
Another possibility, maybe there is a Pedelecer here that can help, there are several here who are active in the e-bike industry....fixing e-bikes as far as I can tell....
Ask!
Andy

yusufilaa

Pedelecer
Oct 4, 2020
Good question, try an electrical store or a car garage, show them the photos and tell them what you need, and maybe they can tell you where you should go to, if they are unable to help directly.
I live in Germany, so I doubt that I could help much, but mainly because I simply buy the stuff I need online, and do the job myself.
Another possibility, maybe there is a Pedelecer here that can help, there are several here who are active in the e-bike industry....fixing e-bikes as far as I can tell....
Ask!
Andy
Thank you so much for the advice and guidance Andy, it is very much appreciated!

If

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
You would have got a lot more help if you had provided a lot more info. I doubt that anybody on the forum has seen your bike before. Just showing a cryptic photo of some random connector is not going to be any help whatsoever.

• Agree
Reactions: MontyPAS

yusufilaa

Pedelecer
Oct 4, 2020
You would have got a lot more help if you had provided a lot more info. I doubt that anybody on the forum has seen your bike before. Just showing a cryptic photo of some random connector is not going to be any help whatsoever.
Let me fix that with a new post real quick