Intro

diyrednef

Just Joined
Mar 15, 2017
wisbech
Hi everyone

My name is Rob and I am from Cambridgeshire and I have been toying with the idea of
combining my hobby of landscape photography with an electric bike but I am yet to know
enough to take the plunge. It will need to be for on road and off road for this reason.

I am an engineer by trade and love gadgets, photography and gardening.

I look forward to trawling thro this forum and hopefully getting some valuable advise before
parting with my hard earned cash.
Cheers

Sarabee

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2017
Lincolnshire
Hi Rob and welcome

You'll definitely not regret it. It's a great way of getting more landscapes. I know you'll get plenty of advice soon, there is some on the home page too.
Hope you find your ideal ebike soon.

diyrednef

Just Joined
Mar 15, 2017
wisbech
Hi Rob and welcome

You'll definitely not regret it. It's a great way of getting more landscapes. I know you'll get plenty of advice soon, there is some on the home page too.
Hope you find your ideal ebike soon.
Thanks for the warm welcome. yep im deep into the in and outs and i have say its a mine field. I will get there in the end.

Reactions: Sarabee

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Hi everyone

My name is Rob and I am from Cambridgeshire and I have been toying with the idea of
combining my hobby of landscape photography with an electric bike but I am yet to know
enough to take the plunge. It will need to be for on road and off road for this reason.

I am an engineer by trade and love gadgets, photography and gardening.

I look forward to trawling thro this forum and hopefully getting some valuable advise before
parting with my hard earned cash.
Cheers
Hi and welcome Rob. You may find this read of interest.

http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/camera-in-your-pocket-thread.26522/

Highside43

Pedelecer
Jul 26, 2016
Aberdovey
www.cubeengineering.co.uk
Hi Rob,

I'm a structural engineer too and enjoy my e-bike to the max. My only advise would be to test ride lots of different models once you have whittled it down to the type of riding you want to do (I know you said on and off road, but my downhill bike will do on road, just...) - they're not cheap so you need to find one that feel best for your needs.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing