Joule Juce bikes dealers

monkey bike

Just Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Norfolk
Joule Juce bikes, does anyone know of a shop that deales with them or services the electrics, in East Anglia, Norfolk Suffolk and Cambridge

SamH78

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 11, 2017
northamptn
Im guessing by the lack of replies that Joule no longer exists then buddy, Mine has packed up today, i got straight on the website to find a trail of broken links and security breaches. Phone number no longer works. Did they go bust and not inform the masses.

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
They started life named as Juice e-bikes, which we obviously objected to and so they became Joule. I did meet the owner and offered help should they need it but never heard anymore after that.

To protect ourselves we did purchase some similar domain names they missed when trading as Juice, but we are in no way connected.

Wilco in Kettering are very experienced at fixing electric bikes - I've often seen some strange makes in their workshop. If they're convenient you could give them a call...

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

SamH78

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 11, 2017
northamptn
They started life named as Juice e-bikes, which we obviously objected to and so they became Joule. I did meet the owner and offered help should they need it but never heard anymore after that.

To protect ourselves we did purchase some similar domain names they missed when trading as Juice, but we are in no way connected.

Wilco in Kettering are very experienced at fixing electric bikes - I've often seen some strange makes in their workshop. If they're convenient you could give them a call...
Ahhhhh interesting stuff. Thank you guys.